Monday, September 1, 2008

Still Here

For all of you wondering & worrying....we're still here. I thought it would be cool to have the babies on Labor Day, but it looks like that won't be in the cards today.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Denise, today is my Dads' birthday. I have been wondering if it was going to be sooner than soon that you have the twins. I saw two twin boys today at the store and thought of you. Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Don't forget to take a final belly picture...can't wait to hear about your boys! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry they didn't come yesterday. I am really hoping my little one will get here soon. I have finally crossed the line where being pregnant any longer has lost ALL appeal.

    I am so miserable feeling, I can't even imagine how you feel. Hopefully the little guy are positions perfect in there and not causing to much misery.

    Just think we are at least now in the birth month for sure. That is kind of exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is everything okay? Did you go into labor? How Are you?

    I miss seeing you everyday at work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crossing my fingers for you that everything goes quickly and smoothly. I'm sure you are so ready to be done. Just remember every extra day in is 3 less days in the NICU at this point.(possibly)

    Those weights are GREAT! Enjoy your last few days of pregnancy and get ready for an amazing experience! I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just wondering how you are doing?

    Any news??


    (I have twins too, but they are almost 12)

    ReplyDelete
  7. K Denise I think I might be at Davis with you!! I'll look you up if I am :) Good luck with everything if I don't see you!!

    ReplyDelete